NEO 2T SMART, T2875, TACX, EU/CL
ใช้คะแนนได้สูงสุด 52,990 คะแนน
|กลุ่มสินค้า||TRAINER||ขนาด||22.6 x 29.5|
- Extremely quiet
- Very powerful resistance unit
- Greatly improved ride feel during climbing and sprinting
- Pedal stroke analysis via the software of your choice
- Directly compatible with all rear axles except 135 x 12 and 125 x 10)
- With the NEO 2T Smart, Tacx has revolutionized the market by creating something that was perceived impossible: a completely silent trainer.By redesigning the internal components, the silence could be significantly improved. The noise coming from internal air displacements is reduced even more and the same goes for the vibrations noticed at a low cadence.
- The new motor design improves the ride feel massively. We were able to give the motor of the NEO 2T more power, resulting in the ability to generate higher resistance levels under specific conditions, like in a sprint or at low speeds. The very powerful resistance unit is as able to simulate incline gradients up to 25% and sprints up to 2200 Watts.
Pedal stroke analysis:
- The NEO 2T Smart is equipped with a capacitive left and right detection sensor that accurately measures the exact position of both your legs. This allows for a detailed and accurate pedal stroke analysis enabling you to improve your power distribution and cycling performance. By adding standard ANT+ Cycling dynamics, you can analyse your pedal stroke via the software of third parties; for example on a Garmin Edge bike computer.
- The renowned features of the NEO 2 Smart are still there, like Road feel where you experience the vibrating sensation of riding on cobblestones, gravel and many other road surfaces (available in Tacx Films and Zwift). Or Dynamic inertia, which compensates for weight, speed and the angle of inclination to provide a very realistic ride feel. Descent simulation let this bike trainer accelerate in a descent when you virtually go downhill and with the unique Isokinetic and Isotonic mode, it is not only possible to train for an even pedal stroke but also to build power in your stroke by training at a high wattage and low cadence.
- To make your indoor training as smooth as possible, it was developed a totally maintenance free bike trainer: there is no maintenance and there are no adjustments required to train with the NEO 2T Smart. Furthermore it is the only trainer that doesn't require a calibration process because, in contrast to other trainers, there are no internal transmissions. Therefor it is able to measure your power with incredible precision, making sure that your data is accurate within 1% and reliable. All to make sure you can completely focus on your training.
- This fully interactive Smart trainer measures your speed, cadence and power and can be controlled by the application of your choice. It wirelessly connects via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth in no time to cycling apps like Tacx, Zwift or TrainerRoad. Upgrading to the latest firmware is no hassle with the Tacx Utility app, so you can always make use of the latest improvements and features.
- The smart electronics of the NEO 2T Smart also allow you to train stand alone, without any software connections. The resistance follows a progressive power curve, in accordance with cycling on a flat road. Add this to the fact that this direct drive trainer is self-powered and doesn’t require an external power source, and you have the ideal companion for your training camp or when you want to warm-up for a race!
- The rear axle of the NEO 2T Smart is redesigned in order to make it compatible with most bikes, without the need for adapters. Just click and go! Only for 135 x 10 mm & 135 x 12 mm axles you'll need an additional adapter.
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Electrical requirements: 110 - 240 Volt, Mains power optional
- Power indicator: Multicolor LED, Spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Max. simulated slope: 25%
- Simulation of descent
- Firmware upgradable
- Max. power (40 km/h): 2200 W
- Max. torque: 85 Nm
- Max. brake force: 250 N
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Mass inertia: Variable to 125 kg
- No calibration required
- Power accuracy: < 1%
- Mass inertia: Variable to 125 kg
- Resistance unit: motor
- Wireless connections: Bluetooth & ANT+ FE-C
- Output: Speed, Cadence, Power
- Control by: Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Suitable axles: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, 142 x 12 mm, 148 x 12 mm. Additional adapters are available for 135 x 10 mm & 135 x 12 mm.
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8- to 12-speed, not suitable for Specialized SCS system, (Freewheel body for Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R sold separately )