Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can’t believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You’ll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn’t, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano’s eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of ‘ Whoah, so that’s what a real bike feels like.’
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
|Frame||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore, 11spd, 11-51t|
|Chain||KMC X11EPT, 11-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Crankset||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Pedals||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
|Rims||Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width|
|Front Hub||Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Front Tire||Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35|
|Rear Tire||Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35|
|Inner Tubes||Presta, 40mm valve|
|SeatPost||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Seat Binder||Alloy, quick release, 34.9|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.
มาเป็นคนแรกของการรีวิวสินค้า โดยการ เข้าสู่ระบบ แล้วรีวิวได้เลย