With a smooth SR Suntour fork with lockout, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike, with disc mounts for upgrading
- 80mm smooth-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment, lockout, and size-specific spring rates for more versatility and tunability over varying terrain
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60 TPI tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Shimano Altus Rapidfire trigger shifters are fast and reliable so you'll never miss a shift
- Shimano 8-speed, 11-34t cassette offers gearing options for a variety of fitness levels
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability, and ample padding for comfort